Version 2.0 is on the AppStore! Here are the new features for iOS devices.
Optimizations for the latest iOS hardware and new features!
– New Clear button, by popular request
– Supports aspect ratios and resolutions of all iOS devices
– Supports up to half a million particles on screen!*
– Supports 3D Touch on iPhone 6s and 6s Plus – press harder for more particles and more gravity!
– 10 simultaneous touches** are now free if you don’t mind ads! Or you can purchase the upgrade to disable ads
– Compatible with iOS 9 multitasking on supported hardware***
– Updated UI to new style; fixed missing sliders in iOS 8.3 and 8.4
*iPhone 6s, 6s Plus and iPad Air 2. Other devices may support less.
**5 simultaneous touches on iPhone/iPod.
***iOS multitasking available on iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro.
The new version also goes up to 8000 particles per second instead of 1000, and fixes the missing sliders problem in iOS 8.
I’ve also created the Apple TV version, which supports 2 simultaneous nucleation sites/gravity sinks using the glass Touch surface of the remote and the accelerometer. Check it out!